My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Quick Cafe Cyan Update

Hey guys! Just a quick note to let you know that while I stopped blogging on here regularly, you can still find me on WCCO a few times a month. Rest assured, I'm still eating, drinking, and cooking - it's just a little different than the old days when I was living in suburbia. Maybe someday I'll pour my heart out and explain the hiatus from Cafe Cyan (trust me, I've written it several times), but truly, there's no big story to tell. I'm just living my life on other channels.

Find me here:

WCCO's Bite of Minnesota
Twitter as @hellogrobe
Instagram as @hellogrobe

~Crystal (aka Cafe Cyan)

P.S. Wow, Blogger is much easier to use than it used to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...