My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Friday, December 16, 2011

Annual FruitShare

Look what arrived on our doorstep (our new doorstep may I add).


I get so excited every winter for our share of citrus. Just think: fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, citrus cocktails, candied orange peels and nice portable snacks.

I usually order the larger box, but since life is crazy right now, I ordered the smaller one this time. Plus, I can always reorder:). Get yours at http://www.fruitshare.com

P.S. This is the first time posting from my phone :)

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine in a box! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're officially in uptown? Woo-hoo! We so have to get together after the holidays are over!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was something like that near me. I love all citrus fruits. Congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...