My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hello Charlie!

There's always something to do in this town and I love it! Not only am I hitting up the Kingfield Holiday Market, but I'm also going to the Charlie Awards on Sunday, November 20th. The event was organized by someone I admire greatly, Sue Zelickson, who you might know from WCCO Radio or Minnesota Monthly magazine.

I've had the pleasure of getting to know Sue over the past three years through Women Who Really Cook (a wonderful organization of women doing great things in the world of food) and enjoyed watching her connect and inspire others like me.


The Charlie Awards is a brand new celebration for the food and restaurant community; highlighting local restaurants who create awesome dishes. Since it's the first one, I'm not entirely sure what to expect, but I do know there will be awards, entertainment, and several other activities for the day.

Everyone is invited - find more information on their website by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...