My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Monday, October 3, 2011

North Coast Nosh 2

This weekend I attended the 2nd North Coast Nosh event at Peace Coffee Shop and XYandZGallery that was put on by Heavy Table and Peace Coffee. As soon as I walked by the food trucks prepping samples (World Street Kitchen, Vellee Deli, Hola Arepa, Saucy Burt's and Nate Dogs), I knew I was in for a good night of food.

We leisurely wandered from table to table, nibbling on blue cheese from the Caves of Faribault, brioche doughnuts from Bogart Loves, cupcakes from Sweets Bakeshop and continued the local love by drinking our way through the beverage offerings too. Harriet Brewing, Crispin, and Bittercube proved too hard to resist and it was nice to wind down with the most wonderful coffee creation ever. Behold, the Smokey Salted Caramel Cortado from Peace Coffee Shop:


 

















This was the only photo I took from the evening; I guess I was too busy eating, drinking, and talking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...