My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New WCCO Morning Show Segment

Just in time for the farmers markets to start heating up, I partnered with WCCO-TV to show you what's fresh each week in a new morning show segment called Bite of Minnesota. The segment will air each Friday at 5:15am and 6:20am and will also be available online, handy for us late-risers.

I was really nervous to be in front of a camera as I'm usually behind a camera, but with a little help from the camera man, I worked through it. The first segment aired on Friday and I think it turned out pretty well. Check it out for yourself:



Hope you enjoyed my TV debut! Click over to my WCCO blog (also named Bite of Minnesota) for seasonal recipes and events.

2 comments:

  1. I learned some great things from your segment! I wasn't aware that the green houses are where we are getting our early produce. Will you be doing the St. Paul farmer's market as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! I'll visit some of the suburban extensions of the St. Paul market, but won't be at the main St. Paul one since I film during the week and it's only open Sat/Sun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...