My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chow Fun with Hot & Smoky Tofu

Last week I made a bunch of black bean burritos for quick meals (which worked out well, by the way) and I also made something else: an extra dinner. Knowing it would be good hot or cold, I stir-fried a big pan of Chow Fun with Hot and Smoky Tofu, another successful recipe from Very Vegetarian.


It's full of onions, mushrooms and carrots:


Along with baked tofu and broccolini florets:


To make for excellent leftovers:


I stole a few bites while I was making it and loved the sweet and salty combo from hoisin, ginger and soy, but felt it needed a little heat so I added sriracha to perfect the heat level.

Try making your favorite stir-fry on Sunday and package up leftovers for lunches throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. I have been rocking the leftovers, lately, too! Although I don't always love eating the same thing day in and day out, it's awesome not having to think about lunches/dinners some weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...