My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Wishes...with Coffee!

The holiday cards have started to arrive. It began with my best friend’s mom sending us a card. A wave of panic swept through me as I thought about the status of our own holiday cards. I opened the envelope and my panic started to subside. I remember thinking, “Whew, it’s a Thanksgiving card, I still have PLENTY of time to make our holiday cards.”

Flash forward a few weeks and I have abandoned the thought of making our own cards, ruled out buying Hallmark type cards, and turned to the internet so I could create a card without hours of effort. I remembered a few invitations I received this summer were printed on cardstock and made by Shutterfly, so that was my first and only stop.

I also got thinking about what a Café Cyan holiday card would look like and since I cannot send you each a custom gift or a photo recipe calendar, I could put together a holiday card online!


So there you have it, my holiday wishes to you with a little side of coffee.


Disclaimer: I wrote about, mentioned, and linked to Shutterfly.com because of an awesome deal they offered to bloggers; in return I will receive 50 free Holiday cards. Plus, I got to create a cool card offering holiday wishes to all my fantastic readers (and since I’m no good with graphic design, it was a big help)!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...