My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FruitShare Time!

Remember the lovely citrus FruitShare that I wrote about last year?


Well, it’s that time of year again and FruitShare is taking orders for its Holiday Citrus Pack. Sure, it’s a bit of a splurge, but the benefits are worth it. A box full of organic grapefruit, clementines, satsumas, and oranges are sure to keep you healthy and serve as an excellent day brightener as well.  There's a smaller box available too if you just want to try it out.


I'm picking up my box on Friday (just ordered it today), so turnaround time is great.  Looks like I'll be running errands on Friday as I also have to pick up some more cookies from the Black Forest Inn.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...