My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogger Bowling

It’s been a crazy few days, hence the lack of blogging. I still have so much to share, so let’s back up to the weekend – Friday to be specific.

I’ve known Catherine (of Food Snob fame) since I first started blogging. I’m sure you’ve heard me talk about her before. Her boyfriend, Dan, is a musician and I’ve wanted to see him play for quite some time, but haven’t been able to make it work until now. So, we had a little blogger meet-up at Memory Lanes for some bowling and music. 


As you can see, Ryan is by far the best bowler of the group (it seems to come naturally to him – even left handed!), the rest of us are just happy to come close to 100.
Horrible picture, I know!
After bowling, we sat down with some “gourmet popcorn” and waited for the band to come on stage (which was located actually ON the bowling lanes).


Dan plays drums for Party of One and it was fun to see him play – finally!

Dan is the blurry one playing drums.
It was a fun, laid back kind of night which was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...