My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sparked!

Notice that little badge on my left sidebar? Oh, you didn’t? You say you view this blog through a reader?

Ah, I get it. That’s how I read a lot of my blogs too. That means I miss out on cool widgets like the one to the left showing you that I was featured on Twin Cities Spark recently.

Find out about some of my favorite bloggers here and be sure to check out the interviews with other great Minnesota bloggers while you're at it.

Featured on Twin Cities Spark

If I plug others in the same sentence, then I can shamelessly self promote, right?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being Sparked! You definitely deserve it, your blogs are FABULOUS. Also, thanks for the shout out. I'm tickled!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...