My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Friday, June 25, 2010

Market Talkin' Tomorrow


Hey Blog Friends! 

The Minneapolis Farmers Market puts on what's called "Market Talk" every Saturday at 10:30am.  It's a great chance to step away from the market frenzy, take a seat, and learn more about local foods.

This Saturday (as in TOMORROW), I'll be doing the Market Talk.  Yep, that's right, yours truly will be trying to cook and talk at the same time. 

I want YOU to be there. 

The event takes place rain or shine.  Don't worry, if it does rain, there is covering in the Market Talk area.

I'll be talking about green beans, chives and strawberries and preparing a couple recipes with those ingredients.  Plus, there will be samples!

So, head on over to the Minneapolis Farmers Market (the one off Lyndale) and join me from 10:30am - 11:30am.

See you there!


3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for your full talk this morning, but it was great to see you in action! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,

    I seriously think you need to have your own TV show--preferably not on cable so that the rest of us can watch.

    You were unbelievably smooth up there. I can only hope to be 1/100th as good as you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...