My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Easy Appetizer: Endive with Boursin Cheese

While my house isn’t set up well for entertaining, I don’t let it keep me from having people over. Recently I hosted a dinner party with a couple friends. I tend to do most of the prep ahead of time and while dinner may be complicated, the appetizer I made was very simple.


Awhile back, my mom was heading to a dinner party and called me for suggestions on what to bring. I quickly went to her house and showed her this super easy appetizer. She had no problem putting it together and it received rave reviews, especially from the vegetarian at the party because it was the only meatless option. Score!

I put together this little video to show you how it is made. Good luck and enjoy!


7 comments:

  1. I think you should have your own cooking show!! What a yummy idea for an appetizer!
    Jill Terese Radabaugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I absolutely love using endive for appetizers so I will be trying this! So cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video -- and these apps are just perfect. Quick to throw together, and they look just plain tasty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video -- who doesn't love an easy-make, no-bake appetizer? Thanks for sharing this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue - thanks! It's just so easy that I had to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely going to make it on my next party menu. So easy-delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your pic in City Pages! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...