My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Pics Wanted

It's pumpkin time! If you carve 'em, paint 'em, or decorate 'em, I want to see the pictures.

In between all your trick or treating and costume partying, send the pumpkin pictures to me at cafecyan[at]yahoo[dot]com along with your name and city.

I'll be doing a round up on WCCO on Tuesday, November 3rd highlighting all the talented individuals, so get them to me this weekend.

I have to admit, it has been a few years since I've carved a pumpkin (hence, lack of pictures), but I definitely love roasting the seeds! This year I have been roasting seeds from anything but pumpkins and you know what? They are equally great and serve as such an awesome snack. Try it yourself.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I can't agree more about other squash seeds. I bought a variety of acorn squash sized squash to use as soup bowls a couple of weeks back and roasted the seeds from all of them. Not sure the names of all of them but they were pretty! http://www.flickr.com/photos/40187799@N02/3999059492/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...