My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Monday, October 19, 2009

Help Me Win This Contest!

Hey readers! Remember when I made the Barley & Lentil Soup with Mushroom Broth?

Well, that recipe has been entered in the Marx Food's recipe contest because I used their dried porcini mushrooms to make the delicious broth.

I need your votes to help me win this contest! It's really easy and you don't need to register anywhere. Just do this before October 21st (Wednesday):

1.) Go to http://marxfood.com/vote-for-the-best-recipe/

2.) Click the little circle next to Cafe Cyan: Barley & Lentil Soup with Mushroom Broth

3.) Click Vote at the bottom and you're done!

(If for some reason you don't have a circle to click, simply refresh your browser or delete your cookies.)

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. You got my vote!
    Soup looks amazing...of course, I'm a sucker for anything with porcini...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to vote, but there's no circle! (I cleared cookies and refreshed...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...