My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Monday, September 7, 2009

My Dream Kitchen

I was able to do something really neat recently: a photo shoot! A friend of mine, Rachel Anderson, started a professional photography business and I needed a few headshots done for a project I’m working on, so I gave her a call. Since my home kitchen is a bit on the lame side, I needed to find a spectacular location for the photo shoot. Thanks to a recent WWRC meeting, I knew just the place.



















Photo by Rachel Anderson

I met Rachel at Roth Distributing. It’s an amazing showroom with many demo kitchens as Roth Distributing is the regional distributor for Sub-Zero refrigerators and Wolf appliances, both of which I would LOVE to own myself…maybe someday!

I can just imagine myself pulling some fresh baked cookies out of a Wolf oven:




















Photo by Rachel Anderson

Or partying in my wine room with my awesome Sub-Zero wine storage:




















Photo by Rachel Anderson

Big thanks to Rachel for doing an awesome job on the photos and to Roth Distributing for letting us play around in the kitchens. We had a blast!

4 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I would LOVE to have appliances like those. We're going to have to buy new ones this year but only apartment-size versions will fit into our kitchen.
    Did they let you try out the range?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had apartment sized appliances when we lived in London - it was crazy getting used to it.

    No actual turning on of the range, but it's all fully functional, so I suppose I could have tried :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow who took those pic's of you? They are great! Looks like you had fun!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...