My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sesame Crusted Tofu with Stir Fry Veggies

Happy Thanksgiving to all you in the United States! I am so super excited for 4 days off of work. I plan to work on some sewing projects, shop for some craft projects, and do some general organization around the house.

We're only doing one Thanksgiving this year, which is nice as we typically do 2 Thanksgivings which results in Ryan and I being super stuffed and stressed out about spending equal amounts of time with each family.

This year, we're doing Thanksgiving at Ryan's parent's house. I'm making sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. Yum! Saturday is my sister's birthday, so we're heading over there for lunch and Tres Leche Cake, which I've never tried, but heard it's awesome.

Recently, I was flipping through some old Cooking Light magazines and came across a recipe for Sesame Crusted Tofu and realized we had the ingredients. We used Ener-G instead of the eggs. We made a veggie stir-fry out of random veggies we found in the fridge.




Everything turned out great and this was pretty quick and easy to make. Made for tasty leftovers too!

Again, Happy Thanksgiving...can't wait to see what everyone has to eat!

3 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving to you too! your recipe sounds wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy T-giving to you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...