My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yummy Food

Hello! It's about time for me to get caught up with posting about all the great food we have been eating. I'm not really sure where to start and to be honest, I don't remember the "stories" that go along with all the food. I do know it was all in the past couple months. Below are a few items from my time away from blogging and I'll continue to play catch up this week.


This week should be pretty exciting as crop share season starts up again on Tuesday and we go to Vegas on Wednesday. Yay for 100+ degree heat! We are splitting a full share with Ryan's parents and again getting our share from Loon Organics. Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah crop share time. I love this season. Glad to see you back too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You asked about spinach, it is easy to grow but it is an early spring or later fall crop.... it likes to be chilly (not frozen though) and does not do well in the heat of the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so looking forward to the crop share and what surprises they will have for us :)

    It's good to see what you've been eating. You always inspire me to cook differently and try new things. If life was perfect, you'd be my own personal chef . . . Chef Creestall!! Has a nice ring, don't you think?

    Love You -

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...