My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ying Yang Salad with Peanut-Sesame Dressing



We've had 2 crop shares so far and I really need to get those pics uploaded to my computer and report all the great greens we've been eating. Yum! Until then, here's another dish we made while on blogging hiatus.
Yet another success from Real Food Daily. Ths is a salad of napa and red cabbage with ginger baked tofu tossed in peanut-sesame dressing. I was a bit nervous with this dish because Ryan is not a fan of cabbage. However, I was happily surprised that Ryan loved it! I would love to try this recipe out on my sister. She loves the bok choy salad I make and I feel that this is kinda a twist on it. We'll see if she'll venture into tofu-land.
I'm excited for this weekend. Ryan scored us tickets to Orchestra Hall and we're going to see Pink Martini on Saturday night. Not that I know much about them, but from what I've heard, I'm all ears! Other than that, I plan on resting a lot. I came down with a stupid cold that is draining all my energy.

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon, Crystal! Have fun this weekend -- I'll be working a bunch, as usual.

    P.S. I'm back posting -- pictures of hanging out in Duluth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    Ooh, Pink Martini is so good! Wish I was seeing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you!? How was Pink Martini? The food looks excellent here! i would love some... but i always think that when i see what you do, Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks like another winner! I love cabbage and with ginger tofu it would be a really nice combo. Thank you sooooo much for going to the trouble of finding the barley pilaf recipe. Sounds so simple and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name of the salad--very balanced. Hope you're all better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looks wonderful- good to see you guys back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks delicious... I LOVE peanuty slaw...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...