My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vegetable Barbecue Sandwiches



Veggie BBQ sandwiches are a great way for kids or teens to eat veggies. I'm excited to try this one out on my nephew sometime soon. These sandwiches are from Very Vegetarian and include garlic, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and onions, but there are many other veggies out there that would fit right in too.

We also made a poppy seed coleslaw using broccoli slaw. It added a great crunch to compliment the cooked veggies.

4 comments:

  1. Us older people, too. Looks delish...all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?? I'm going to try this for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT is a combo for ALL time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...