My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

M.I.A. Apologies!

Thank you all for the well wishes. It definitely was not my intent to stop posting for over a month, but it just happened! My life has been incredibly hectic and I had to give up something, which turned out to be blogging. Luckily, the hectic-ness has been not been bad, just filled with friends, family, work, and lots of late nights out.

Ryan and I have still been eating well and taking pictures - hey - I even got a new camera since my last post. Courtesy of my sweet boyfriend, Ryan, who surprised me with it after a long night at work.

So, I'll be back to blogging very soon after a quick trip to Albuquerque and a visit from our friends from Virginia. Our crop share should be starting up again soon and I promise to be a much better blogger come June. See you then!

10 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. Hopefully by the time you restart blogging, I will have as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your future blogs and to the crop share :)

    Love You,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life happens. We understand and are awaiting your return. New camera? Crop share? Can't wait.
    Enjoy your time in Albuquerque. (Everytime I hear that, I think of Bugs Bunny 'I should have taken that turn at Albuquerque.')

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me both! It's amazing how time flies. It's been over 2 months since my last post. Yikes! I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. Those rosewater, pistachio cuppers look scrumptious. I have to keep my eyes open for rosewater the next time I'm at our middle eastern grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are having fun traveling! I look forward to more mouth-watering posts when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Crystal! I've been doing some blog-lurking this morning, but wanted to leave you a comment. :) It's been TOO LONG! Things are still sort of insane for me right now, but perhaps at least once this summer, the four of us could get together for dinner?

    P.S. Your blog looks spectacular, as always. I've scrolled down, and that miso tofu stew looks pretty fabulous! I have Vegan with a Vengeance, so I'll have to make that recipe sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope all is well. Let's hear from you soon!!!

    xoxoxo
    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...