My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Fruit Pancakes

Yum! Since I had a whole bunch of Vegan Pancake mixes already bagged, I decided we'd have pancakes for breakfast. We had fresh bananas and frozen raspberries and added those to the batter (separately!). Add a little Earth Balance and maple syrup and there's our awesome breakfast. Oh yeah, we also had some hot tea. Something I always forget, but luckily I have Ryan to remember!


















Maybe next time I'll get fancy and make a raspberry compote for the top...maybe.

8 comments:

  1. We just got some fresh raspberries from the kids next door. I'll have to make some raspberry pancakes for our guests. Had blueberry pancakes last Sunday. I still have to try the bananas.
    Okay. Rasberry compote . . . another thing I don't know what it is. Maybe you can fill me in.

    Have a Blessed Day - Love You!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time...I'll take a hot chocolate with mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! When I lived overseas, we had fresh raspberries quite often. At the beginning of the year we bought a lot and made raspberry jam. That is the best stuff, homemade raspberry jam! These pancakes sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making breakfast with you Crystal!

    Love,

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, i love the note to Crystal from Ryan. I love it even more than i would love those pancakes. And believe me, i would LOVE those pancakes. They look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pancakes look like a dreamy way to start off the morning. Mmmmm. I'm drooling over them already. It's funny, we share the same name and are just about the same age. Nice to meet you. -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet Ryan, you seem like such a cute couple. The pancakes look soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look so good! I can't wait to start trying to make your recipes on my own:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...