My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Let's Play 5 Things...

Ryan had class last night, so we typically don't make meals when he has class. I did however, try Annie's Aged Cheddar and Shells (thanks Catherine!) and it was very good. Less of a cardboard taste than Kraft's so I was happy.

In lieu of a food post, I'll throw out some topics and you answer*! I'll start:

5 healthy things in my kitchen:
lemons
nutritional yeast
water
brown rice
peanut butter
*we need to go to the grocery store!!

5 not-so-healthy things in my kitchen :
tortilla chips
cheese
ice cream
cookies (joe-joe's)
garlic bread (Fayze's)

5 things in my purse/bag:
phone
digital camera
mp3 player
old receipts
umbrella

5 things in my car:
crumbs!
sunglasses
phone headsets (for work phone and personal phone)
yoga mat
sweatshirt (white, for deflecting the sun from my black pants)

*thanks, Erica for the idea

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...are those PB JOE JOES? My pal Dee has a philosopy..."Say no to JOE!" because she'll eat the whole package :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff - not PB Joe Joes...CHOCOLATE! We're heading there again tonight, so I think I'll pick up the ginger ones. The PB ones sound way too dangerous!!

    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...