My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Sunday, June 4, 2006

A Comment About Comments :)

First, I want to apologize to all of you who have commented over the past couple days. When we were having issues with our pictures uploading, we must have accidentally turned the comment moderation on. Oops! So, if you're wondering why they didn't show up and we weren't responding, that's why!

Boy were we relieved to find that out...here we were thinking that no one was commenting and starting to feel lonely out in the blogosphere. We have now fixed the problem, so comment away!

5 comments:

  1. Ryan and Crystal-
    The Tortilla Soup was so good! Thanks for making it. I will have to atempt it myself one day. Also thanks for having me over. It was fun to see you at Grand old Days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you still have a positive impression of the soup ;) I had it for lunch today and it was great again. Next time I need to do something to cut the sweetness just a bit though. Maybe a litte acidity or salt would do the trick. That is if we ever make something twice with all the new recipes we are trying!

    Too bad you were working on Grand instead of whooping it up! Thx for posting Rachel.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Forgot to mention that I think I found out what Masala means. When I went to Teavana at the Mall of America today to get my necessary stock of teas, I asked what the Masala meant in the Green Masala Chai tea that I purchased. I was told that they believe it is a region in India. I will have to do a web search to quench my curiosty.

    Love You Both!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane - I found this great Indian website through someone else's blog (can't remember who right now!). They say that garam = hot and masala = spice. So, that's another guess. I'll ask one of my employees one of these days.

    http://www.food-india.com/ingredients/i001_i025/i003.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know what you find out!

    Love You,

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...