My Blog on WCCO-TV: Bite of Minnesota

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Welcome to Café Cyan!

This blog will be a means to share with family, friends, and the community our many adventures with food. We enjoy cooking and sharing our new dishes. Since we try so many new recipes, this blog will help us and others keep track of what we are trying. We hope you visit often!

Although we are not vegetarians, healthy food is important to us and we tend to experiment with many vegan and vegetarian recipes. If you see something you like or don't like, let us know! Food is a passion and we want that passion to be contagious.

I (Crystal) will be the primary owner and poster on this blog, my life long partner, Ryan will also be contributing. After all, he does help pick out and prepare the meals!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the blogosphere! I'll check in regularly. :) I always love reading/talking about cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    Yep, now I'm in the blogosphere!! It feels good ;)

    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ryan and Crystal!
    This is so interesting! I will keep checking regularily because you two are such great cooks :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachel-

    You will have to submit some recipes to us someday for us to try! I'll talk to you later.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Crystal & Ryan, this is so neat, I will read regularly. The recipes are great and you present it so well. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...